WELCOME!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Think on Your Feet International, Inc.
    Participant

Please introduce yourself to the network. Be sure to include your name, where you are based, how long you have been training Think on Your Feet® and if you have ran a Think on Your Feet® virtual session yet.

Susan Gregory
    Participant

I’m Susan Gregory, based in Oakville (Toronto area). I’ve been training Think on Your Feet since 2008 and I’ve run three virtual TF sessions.

Lucian Mihai
    Participant

Hi, I’m Lucian Mihai, based in Bucharest, Romania. I’ve been training Think on Your Feet since 2004. No virtual sessions delivered so far.

Kirsty Thompson
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m Kirsty Thompson, from Cape Town South Africa. I’ve been training Think on Your Feet since 2014. I’m running almost daily VILT sessions, conferences, and webinars. #ZoomFatigue 😁 but loving what can be achieved in a virtual space! I’ve yet to run a virtual Think on your Feet session though, so I’m looking forward to that.

Karen Kelly
    Participant

Hello Everyone, My name is Karen Kelly and I have been facilitating Think on your Feet for just over 2 years. I have delivered some micro learning sessions virtually however no TOYF sessions yet. Pleasure to virtually meet everyone!

Heather Haigh
    Participant

Greetings everyone! I’m Heather Haigh based out of Toronto. I have been facilitating Think on your Feet® since 2018, and delivering TF-VILT since March 2020 when we delivered the first virtual co-facilitation to a group of +20 pax! What a learning experience. I’ve run five virtual TF sessions. Happy to share best practices or answer any questions that may come up for those preparing to deliver TF-VILT for the first time 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi fellow MDC facilitators! I’m Tracy Graf based out of Denver, Colorado in the U.S. I have been facilitating Think on your Feet® since 2015, and delivering TF-VILT since March 2020 when I co-facilitated (with Heather) the first TF virtual. I’ve run about 15 or so virtual TF sessions since then and learn something new every time, especially when we need to use a new video conferencing platform such as WebEx. I am also happy to share best practices or answer any questions. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.