To our Respected Network,
As most of you know, Amanda James has “effectively” been managing the day-to-day operations of both McLuhan & Davies and Think on Your Feet International for over four years.
It’s time to officially appoint her to the role of Chief Operating Officer, effective immediately.
I want to extend a large congratulations and “thank you!” to Amanda for embracing and enhancing our corporate culture of inclusion, mutual respect, teamwork, change and growth.
During the last few years MDC has won significant awards, including:
- Toronto Board of Trade’s Business of the Year: Global Reach, 2013
- Best Linear Booth at ATD, 2015
- Canadian HR Reporter Readers’ Choice for Employee Communications Training, 2017
Additionally, Amanda led our restructuring to improve customer service globally and introduced leading edge new products:
- LINKS™ Online
- Dr. Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats® and Lateral Thinking
- Think on Your Feet® FOUNDATIONS
- PITCH PERFECT
In addition to her current responsibilities (which include responsibility for global business operations, strategy, sales, marketing, and MDC’s 100+ faculty and global affiliates), she will now work in complete partnership with me to accelerate our drive to become the global leader of choice in communication-skills training.
Roger HB Davies, CEO of McLuhan & Davies Communications, Inc.